IVF for one special couple - Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These terms should be read with our general terms at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html which also apply to this Feature.
“IVF for one special couple”
H Bauer Publishing (trading as That’s Life!), Company Number: LP003328 (England and Wales). Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT
ENTRY PLATFORMS AND COSTS
You may enter for free using any of the following entry routes:
Post by sending your answer, name and telephone number written clearly on the entry form to: That’s Life!, FREEPOST LON12043, H Bauer Publishing, London, NW1 1YU.
- Online by submitting a direct message on Facebook.
- From 00:01 on 30 March 2017 (Start Date) to 18:00 on 1 July 2017 (End Date).
Postal entries must be received by 1 July 2017.
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
The name and the home town of the award recipient(s) will be announced in That’s Life.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
- The Award is non-transferable so please only enter on your own behalf.
- Entries received from male entrants shall be eligible on the understanding that, if their entry is successful, the IVF treatment will be given to their female spouse or partner.
- Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Feature, incl. the Award Provider, must not enter.
- After the End Date, a panel of judges, including at least one independent judge, will consider all eligible entries.
- The judging panel’s decision will be made on a subjective basis, based on the content of the entries.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
The Award shall be one round of IVF treatment with the Award Provider for the selected Award Recipient, provided that the results of their initial consultation with the Prize Provider show that the Award Recipient is medically fit to receive the IVF treatment.
The IVF treatment shall include all monitoring and scans, IIVF / ICSI, Blastocyst culture, time lapse/glue (if appropriate) and embryo freezing for up to one year (if good quality, surplus embryos have been produced).
- The Award Recipient will be invited to a consultation with the Award Provider at their clinical facility at Interchange 25 Business Park Bostock's, Bostocks Ln, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 5QG (appointment dates will be subject to availability). During this consultation, the Award Recipient shall be required to provide the Award Provider with medical information and undergo tests to assess their fitness for the IVF treatment.
- If, for any reason, the Award Provider decides in its medical opinion and own discretion that the Award Recipient is not medically fit to receive the IVF treatment, the Award Recipient shall be notified and will not receive the treatment. In that instance, the judging panel shall select an alternative Award Recipient, who will then be invited for a consultation. This process shall be repeated until an Award Recipient is selected who is deemed medically fit to receive the IVF treatment.
- The Promoter will pay for the reasonable travel expenses of the Award Recipient and a companion of their choosing to the consultation and any additional appointments required in connection with providing the Award.
- If necessary, the Promoter shall provide reasonable overnight accommodation for the Award Recipient and their companion.
- Awards are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Award shall not include the cost of:
- any egg or sperm donation;
- additional rounds of IVF if the first round provided as the Award is unsuccessful; or
- any subsequent medical expenses.
The Award Provider is Nurture LLP (trading as Nurture Fertility).
Please note that where an award is provided by any third parties, the award may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
The Promoter is not responsible for any aspect of the Award, which is provided by the Award Provider.
Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers will be collected and used to process entries. The Award Recipient’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
By entering, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Feature, our magazine or any other magazine which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction.
If your entry is featured in That’s Life! we shall contact you in advance and may request a photo to accompany the entry text. In this instance, you will be paid £25 for your entry and/or photo being featured in That’s Life!
You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the feature and /or the Award if you are selected. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
- Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you’ve breached them.
- One entry per person.
- If there is a dispute about the operation of the Feature, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
- You are responsible for all costs of entry.
- As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Feature / the Award.
- We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Feature if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the Award Recipient is announced.