JOINT TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Waste Warrior”
These terms should be read with our general competition terms at: https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20170529/ which also apply to this Competition.
1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
The ten prize winners will be those who enter the most creative, innovative and resourceful energy saving tips.
The winners will be chosen by the editor of Simply You magazine and the editor of that’s life! magazine.
2. Entry Platforms and Costs
(A) Via email at email@example.com
(B) Social Media – on the that’s life! Facebook page
Start Date and End Date. From 15th November to 7th December.
Winner Announcement. The name and the home town of the winner(s) will be and revealed in issue 52/01 on sale 20th December
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
· Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
· Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE
Each of the ten winners will receive: A Philips HD4644/00 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - White/Grey, Lunvon 12 Programmable Channels 1000 Watt 3 Outlets 1 Remote Wireless Remote Control Sockets Electrical Plug Outlet Switch, Light, Household Appliances, Operating Range Up To 30 Meter /100 Foot, White, Solar Charger 12000mAh, ADDTOP Portable Solar Power Bank Outdoor Dual USB Battery Pack for Tablets, iPhone, iPad, Samsung and Other Smartphones, ANSMANN AES-1 Zero Watt Energy Saving Timer Plug Socket | 5024063-UK
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider,) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry or text STOP if entering via SMS. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
a) Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you’ve breached them.
b) Participants may enter more than once
c) If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d) The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e) We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
f) You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g) You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.